book & pay by 30 July 2021
if booked or paid after 30 July 2021
|Non-Members with new memberships||R1,650.00||R1,750.00|
|Allied Healthcare Practitioners||R1,100.00||R1,265.00|
Included in your registration
- Access to all Congress sessions
- Access to the exhibition hall for the duration of the Congress
- Access to all on demand footage until 14 September 2021.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions before you can proceed to the online registration form – registration of the Congress will indicate acceptance of the terms and conditions listed below.
- Access to and attendance at the Congress will only be confirmed on receipt of payment.
- Payment is due prior to the start of the Congress. In the event of there being a limited number of delegates, preference will be given to persons who have paid their registration in full.
- An invoice with the Congress bank details will be sent to you within 72 hours of receipt of your registration.
- Receipts will only be issued once proof of payment has been received, and once the payment has cleared and been identified in the Congress bank account.
- Proof of payment is to be emailed to Caroline Burns: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure that all payments make clear reference to the delegate being paid for, with their unique PIN number. (Name, Surname, PIN number). Failure to do so could result in your payment not being identified in the bank account and therefore not being receipted.
- All payments must be made payable to SAAFP.
- Registrations are transferable to delegates who have not yet registered.
- Delegates attending from countries outside South Africa are requested to make payment in South African Rands (ZAR) and are responsible to cover the full bank charges. The full delegate registration fee amount invoiced must appear in the Congress bank account. Should this not be the case, login links may be withheld until the full value of the registration fee has been receipted.
- Online Registration will close on 14 August 2021.
Cancellations & Termination of Registration
- On completion of this application you will be liable for the full amount of the registration fees subject to the cancellation conditions below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing by the Congress Secretariat (email@example.com ).
- Cancellations received before 23 July 2021 will receive a full refund, less a 10% administration fee. Unpaid registrations will be liable to pay the 10% administration fee amount.
- Cancellation received between 24 July 2021 and 31 July 2021 will receive a 50% refund. Unpaid registrations will be liable to pay the value of the 50% cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellation received after 31 July 2021, and unpaid registrations will be liable to pay the full amount whether they attend the Congress or not.
- All refunds due will only be issued after the Congress and are subject to the approval of the organising committee.
- Any registrations received after 31 July 2021 will not be entitled to any refund or credit, and such person will be liable for the full registration fee as per point (1) above.
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to decline a request for a refund.